Acts Chapter 5 - questions for discussion
1. What prompted Ananias to lie to the apostles?
2. What was the result of lying to the Holy Spirit?
3. How can we guide against satan leading us astray?
4. What affect did the above incident have on the church?
5. Can the lies or negative things we do have effects on other people
6. Can you give any examples?
7. What other effects did the Apostles power and anointing have?
8. An angel rescued the apostles from prison?
9. What other roles do angels play?
Acts 12:5-11, Acts 16:16-24.