These three deadly temptations are still operated by satan today. Jesus conquered sin on our behalf. Don't try fighting your own battles. Look to the one who has given us the victory.
1. What does it mean to fast?
2. How many days did Jesus fast for?
3. Do Christians still need to fast in this day and age?
Matthew 6: 16 - 18
4. What was the first temptation satan brought to Jesus?
5. What would have been wrong in turning stone to bread?
6. What did the question of satan to Jesus in verse three imply?
7. What types of temptations does our flesh have the tendency to urge us towards?
8. How did Jesus reply the first temptation satan brought His way?
9. How can we deal with the lust of the flesh?
10. What is the difference between lust and love?
11. What was the second temptation satan brought to Jesus?
12. How did Jesus address it?
13. How do people, even Christians, 'bow' or 'worship' satan these days?
14. Does the third temptation that satan brought to Jesus relate to pride in any way?
15. What kinds of temptations do we as Christians face in our society face today?
16. How can we overcome them?
17. Did satan ever tempt Jesus again after this?
Luke 4: 13
18. Will temptations ever cease to come our way?
1 Corinthians 10:13